Top Network Posts
- 159How can I efficiently drive an LED?
- 87How can I efficiently drive an LED?
- 66Since cables carry electricity moving at the speed of light, why aren't computer networks much faster?
- 65Pythonic way to avoid "if x: return x" statements
- 56Does turning a lighbulb on and off repeatedly use more energy than just leaving it on for hours?
- 56My understanding of RC circuits is broken
- 55How does a capacitor smooth energy?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.