Top Network Posts
- 131How can I efficiently drive an LED?
- 68How can I efficiently drive an LED?
- 64Since cables carry electricity moving at the speed of light, why aren't computer networks much faster?
- 55Does turning a lighbulb on and off repeatedly use more energy than just leaving it on for hours?
- 53Is this really a golden ratio spiral?
- 53How does a capacitor smooth energy?
- 49My understanding of RC circuits is broken
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.