Started using Xubuntu on 11.10, after multiple attempts to re-install Vista on my laptop failed, and I've never gone back. I'm currently using Arch Linux with Gnome Shell.
I have some basic python knowledge.
In my free time I enjoy playing TF2, Crusader Kings II, and Torchlight II (among others), tinkering with my computers, learning German, and reading books; some of my favorites including Anathem, His Dark Materials, and the Martian Chronicles.
Top Network Posts
- 58Set "older" kernel as default grub entry
- 14Should I include logs that contain "sensitive information"?
- 9Change printer sleep time
- 8How do I install Pygame in virtualenv?
- 8How do I disable time limit in TF2?
- 8How do I pause/resume download and install from terminal?
- 8dvd movie not working
- View more network posts →