Started using Xubuntu on 11.10, after multiple attempts to re-install Vista on my laptop failed, and I've never gone back. I'm currently using Arch Linux with Gnome Shell.
I have some basic python knowledge.
In my free time I enjoy playing TF2, Crusader Kings II, and Borderlands 2 (among others), tinkering with my computers, and reading books; some of my favorites including Anathem, His Dark Materials, the Martian Chronicles, and Metro 2033.
Top Network Posts
- 29Set "older" kernel as default grub entry
- 14Should I include logs that contain "sensitive information"?
- 9Change printer sleep time
- 8How do I disable time limit in TF2?
- 82-player in a Python hangman game
- 7Can I add “open in terminal” to the right-click mouse menu in Lubuntu?
- 6How can I regulate tempo on a Roland sh-101?
- View more network posts →