just another enthusiastic programmer
C, C++, Python, Assembler(sometimes)
I have also experience with Java, but nowadays I prefer Python
Lizarx(https://github.com/MartinErhardt/Lizarx.git) small unix-clone with Userspace FS/VFS driver without message passing.
Hatebozzer(https://github.com/MartinErhardt/Hatebozzer.git) small IRC Bot with integrated "Hate-script" interpreter and Tor integration.
Top Network Posts
- 49Unix execute permission can be easily bypassed. Is it superfluous, or what's the intention behind it?
- 11No audio out with headphones
- 7creating array without declaring the size - java
- 5Are only companies and no private programmers allowed to use VS Studio 2012 Express Desktop?
- 5Android and supporting multiple screens layouts
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.