- am the author of Endless Parentheses;
- manage and develop CIDER, the most widely used Clojure IDE;
- help develop GNU Emacs when I have time;
author and manage a number of open source projects, among which:
- Paradox: Modernized Package Menu for Emacs.
- sx.el: Full-feature Emacs client for StackOverflow, Super User, and the entire Stack Exchange network.
- aggressive-indent-mode: Minor mode that keeps your code permanently indented.
- smart-mode-line: A powerful and beautiful mode-line for Emacs.
- The Bug-Hunter: Hunt down errors in elisp files.
- names: A namespace system for elisp.
If you'd like to say thanks, I'm also on Gratipay.
Top Network Posts
- 135Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 90How do I find out which process is eating up my bandwidth?
- 69Running a .desktop file in the terminal
- 67Why does holding something up cost energy while no work is being done?
- 66On this infinite grid of resistors, what's the equivalent resistance?
- 54Is it possible to pagebreak aligned equations?
- 52How do I get a fancier mode line that uses solid colors and triangles?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
11 Is there a way to directly contact a user? Oct 25 '10
10 How to describe keyboard shorcuts? Sep 10 '10
0 Why was question 4389 closed? Oct 4 '10