I am a freelance computer programmer and system administrator hanging out in several Linux User Groups in and near Berlin, mostly LinuxWorks! and Nerd-Cafe. My jobs involve working for the Free Software Foundation Europe and for several places involved with the education of children.
On the side I have been involved in short movie projects and I am coauthoring a german language video podcast about GNU/Linux and Free Software. Watch the podcast on http://gnufunzt.de.
On stackexchange I have been most active on askubuntu.com, though I am really a Debian user and a stick-in-the-mud proponent of old-school Unix philosphy.
I started programming at a rather young age, and I am a strong advocate for Free Software.
Top Network Posts
- 32auto-completion does not work for "sudo apt-get install"
- 25Why do we need to be root in terminal for shutdown and restart?
- 13Run application on local machine and show GUI on remote display
- 12When to use pkexec vs. gksu/gksudo?
- 12How does the Ubuntu upgrade process work?
- 11How can I rotate a video?
- 6How can I get an interactive shell as another non-root user?
- View more network posts →