I studied computer science in Germany and after three years of finding bugs as a software tester, I work now as a software developer producing bugs ;-)
- Java (about 5 years)
- Android Development
- Eclipse (Plugins, RCP)
- Basic Experience: C#, SQL, HTML, Haskell
- Linux (Kernel)
- Reverse Engineering
- Testing (3,5 years experience as a software tester)
- Software Architecture
I love programming. It impresses me, that some piece of text can make thinks happen. You can create everything you want and everything you can imagine.
I'm interested in well structured and designed programs. I prefer the Object-Oriented paradigm, but I also know to write code in procedural languages like C.
I try to write Clean Code, which is easy to test, maintainable, expandable and easy to change without great efforts.
I'm also interested in testable code design (e.g by Dependency Injection) and software tests in general.
I like code, which is easy to read and easy to understand, because programming is most of the time teamwork. I like Re-factoring and Design Patterns as well.
Top Network Posts
- 16Modularize more efficiently in an if/else setup
- 10How to remain 100% anonymous on the internet?
- 7Process authentication for Linux
- 6What are the advantages of the Unix file system structure
- 5Live Linux which does not mount any hard drive in the computer
- 5Java array pass without reference
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.