I'm logged into Ubuntu one. Is it possible to link my other accounts using my Ubuntu one login? I have several email and forum accounts and I wish to link all of them instead of having to login to each one every-time.
migrated from askubuntu.com Dec 5 '12 at 9:56
This question came from our site for Ubuntu users and developers.
2 years ago
0Gmail & Google Mail Are Linked to the same account for Virgin Media customers causing Ask Ubuntu to create two accounts
- How could I address students in a higher grade than me?
- Me llamo vs. Mi Nombre
- Not congratulating a colleague because of her BSc final project
- How are these methods ambiguous? (one takes array, another takes varargs)
- Is stress expected this soon in my career?
- If I flip a coin 1000 times in a row and it lands on heads all 1000 times, what is the probability that it's an unfair coin?
- print empty line in sed output when passing multiple filenames
- copy all files that has no extensions
- Avengers: why doesn't Ultron make backups?
- A constexpr function is not required to return a constant expression?
- Limit number of pages that use a specific template?
- Why is Thread not an abstract class and Thread.start() not final method
- Windows File is ludicrously huge and I cannot unzip it
- Which substance has the highest temperature range between melting and boiling point
- Is there way to configure magento to bcc an email in every mail send out on an order?
- Write a program that finds the most occurring paired letter in a string
- get number of the latest version for pages using powershell script in sharepoint
- Email vs Mobile Number?
- What is the role of an unescaped circumflex or hat character " ^ "?
- Toughness and the Stack
- How can I force a troll to drop his inventory before I kick or ban it?
- Inverse function of variance
- How to resolve: files which are visible in Terminal, but invisible in the Finder?