Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
3 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Is this airliner-shaped lake real?
- Mystery Riddle: The famous ship puzzle
- Why do land mines seem to be a more serious problem in the Balkans than the Alps?
- How to encourage a 2 year old toddler to complete colouring a sketch?
- Summation from a to b
- How to explain that the .jpg (digital file) of my photograph isn't free?
- Tongue slip problem in conference presentation even after a good amount of practice
- In Apex, do standard objects have a namespace (or something similar) to disambiguate them from a subclass with the same name?
- How to refer to a source with typos in the title?
- What prevents investors from buying high yield stocks and selling them as soon as their dividend is paid out?
- Were any creatures native to Praxis?
- How can Pyth be improved?
- What would a battle between supercomputers be like with the battleground being the internet?
- Should I use the highest shutter speed for regular shooting?
- Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Inspiresettings_Helper_Data' not found Tried a lot, but still the error comes
- Definition of "simplify"
- Find a sequence given the sums of its terms
- Risk battle simulator
- The Mysts of Altair C++ Text Adventure Game
- Is there a new (non-legacy) way to export an animated GIF?
- How to Make My Homework Look Decent
- What is the origin of the exclamation mark?
- Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- Why would you not use the 'using' directive in C#?