Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Suppress Print[ ]s?
- Airline policy when a passenger is refused entry in both departure and arrival countries
- Put a dot above a bold symbol in an equation?
- What is the terminology for tricking the user into thinking they've almost won big?
- Kleene star operation on the empty language
- Why does this code execute?
- Why can't we see light travelling from point A to B?
- Is the word "zuordenbar" being used?
- How do astronauts sleep in zero G?
- Do propeller planes give contrails like jets do?
- How can I obtain this division's limit without using derivatives?
- Windows 10- turn off game notifications
- Why is geo-redundant DNS necessary for small sites?
- A circle in the plane contains at most four lattice points?
- Mortgages: What is the terminology for how much I own and how much I still owe?
- Regex match literal string
- Is an electron a superconductor?
- What are the practical implications of ciphertext distinguishability?
- Solve slower in versions 9 and 10
- Why do people say "man dianer a" when you leave their shop?
- Is 'click to add' or 'drag and drop to add' preferred by the user?
- Radioactive Rods
- what does star in passwd file mean?
- Resolving multiple "paths" in nested attributes