Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
1 year ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- How to deal with an advisor who wants a "friendlier" relationship with me than I do?
- Using if/elif for passing null values to Python of label expression in ArcGIS for Desktop?
- "Quyer" When and why did the spelling change so drastically?
- Moore Iteration
- Password validation in Java
- A Christian view of Mohammad
- Move edge along normal of other face?
- Are 10x10 matrices spanned by powers of a single matrix?
- Space between commandname and argument-braces
- Is my ESTA valid for a second trip?
- Is there a word for "hard camping"?
- What physical contact, if any, is acceptable between a supervisor and a student?
- Not "On the Rocks"
- Can Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak hide inanimate objects/Non-sentient beings?
- Difference between cd / and cd //?
- Is it a bad idea to couple action and animation?
- How to generate a simple cartesian plane system?
- What technology can result from such expensive experiment as undertaken in CERN?
- plumbing repairs
- OpenGL text rendering library for Lua built on freetype-gl
- My Ctrl and Alt keys are swapped, how can I swap them back?
- How do we know that hydrogen gas consists of two hydrogen atoms?
- Can any two irrational numbers NOT of the form (m+A) and (n-A) be added to produce a rational number?
- Need help with linear algebra proof