Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
3 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Is there more lore on the Elemental Plane of Fire than what's in the Manual of the Planes?
- Not getting stronger at standing dumbell overhead press
- Is there a way to prevent "looking like a tourist" in order to not be harassed?
- Is it possible to have four equally sized windows on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS?
- Word for damage that isn't serious, mostly visual and not hindering the function of the thing
- why to buy bonds in no arbitrage market?
- How to justify the absence of weapons
- What do pilots actually see through the windows?
- Precedence of "in" in Python
- Do rusty nail wounds cause tetanus?
- How to print "-n" without issuing a newline?
- Draw the national flag of France
- Which early game NPC is the better pack mule?
- Find the center
- What is the word for "to do something one considers to be beneath oneself"?
- What's the history of the term "starship"?
- Phrase to mean one is described by his name
- Singing lessons for an instrumentalist
- What would happen in a world without hypothetical situations?
- Would UTF-8 be able to support the inclusion of a vast alien language with millions of new characters?
- Difference between be interviewing for a job vs being interviewed for a job
- How much minced garlic is one clove?
- Go to the next word starting with specific letter on current line
- Is there any aspect of an explosion resulting from a nuclear weapon test that cannot be simulated using super computers?