Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- They're Watching Me
- How to zero (or replace) the diagonal of a square matrix?
- Is there a free-to-use alternative to photoshop for windows?
- Why are Solars so powerful compared to other Outsiders in D&D?
- Is there any danger in using the Fatman?
- Are all SSL/TLS implementations vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug?
- How does Stealth work after using Bluff in Pathfinder?
- Is hitting the more right-handed keys on the piano necessary to gain the same volume?
- Aggregate SOQL - How Many Fields Can Be Grouped?
- Food to keep in pannier long-term until it's needed?
- A player constantly uses his mobile phone during our game session
- Getting NaN inconsistently mapping parseInt
- Chances to gain yards (text simulation game)
- How long will a 500 km altitude satellite spend in Earth - shade per orbit
- Can a statement be "hissed" without any sibilants?
- Why is geosynchronous orbit an altitude, rather than a velocity?
- Finding the definite integral of a trigonometric expression
- Why is this argument valid?
- "Hello, World!"
- What is the connection between Markov chain and Markov chain monte carlo
- What is a word meaning "with a low possibility"?
- Number of distinct factors
- What is special about this grid?
- If somebody calls you "Hello Trouble", what does it mean?