Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Why there is passport check at the check-in counter, immigration and even at the gate?
- How do I arrange pencils so they all touch each other?
- What does apt-get install do under the hood?
- Does the US government protect its physical internet lines in the US?
- Does "candlelight" mean "compare side by side"?
- Why don't Jets themselves, have a break apart, parachutable escape plan?
- Shadows not influenced by normal map in BI
- How can I fix or do after I made many big mistakes with my professor?
- Opposite of fill-paragraph
- Proliferation of species after the flood
- Is a suit that hides a soldier's heat signature fundamentally possible?
- What is the benefit of a wide-aperture lens if you stop it down?
- What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?
- Write lines in detention
- How to show that the product of two irrational numbers may be irrational?
- The Alaskan Dream
- Is there anything preventing the NSA from becoming a root CA?
- Dictionary (with silly hash)
- I made an official statement in good faith that turned out to be wrong; should I apologize?
- How to deal with player MacGyver-ism?
- Count all unique subsets with Sum S
- Condescension is much appreciated [meaning]
- Academic but accessible defense of the scientific understanding of anthropogenic climate change?
- Restarting toilet line after 50 years