Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
1 year ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Find intersection points with V10
- AES-GCM Disadvantage
- Is it possible to replace uploaded assets?
- Dispel Magic vs multiple summons
- Maintain prefixes even when bgp peer goes down
- In what situation should I keep the Brown-out Detection feature OFF on a microcontroller?
- Deciding whether a number is rational (2 examples)
- A word for saying things indirectly because you do not know the correct word
- Average time to first answer
- How can I allow a user to edit a specific system file normally restricted to root?
- What's the English idiom/saying to describe that the chosen word is not correct?
- Find the largest prime whose length, sum and product is prime
- Should I taste-test food before serving it?
- How much red, blue and green does white light have?
- 'Should have' in a factual sense
- What is the difference of -a and -e in bash's conditional expressions?
- Why do we still do symbolic math?
- Should the commit history be used to convey critical information to developers?
- A fantastic excerpt for learning the usage of prepositions
- Why do Indian citizens need many visas?
- Toilet flush buttons
- Console application for providing detailed error messages
- What is the idiomatic way to iterate a container while incrementing an integer index?
- Examples of cultural limitations on math education