Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
3 years ago
1Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Hosting company advised us to avoid PHP for security reasons. Are they right?
- Why aren't there any man pages for disown or other Ubuntu commands?
- What is the penalty for staying less than a minimum stay?
- Golf bit weaving
- Is it normal to feel like I bought my way into graduate school after being rejected and then accepted when I was awarded an external fellowship?
- What's a word for something that you have to do, even if you don't want to
- What's the name, and symbol, for the "normal" dynamic volume? (between mp and mf)
- Why can <script> Tags be visible?
- tcolorbox inside multicol with figures: box shifted to next column
- Python. Guess the Number
- Why the amount of ethers in the block chain(Private) increasing?
- Gillespie Stochastic Simulation Algorithm
- Trying to identify an old story about a man who wonders why his luck is always good
- What to do when a moose blocks the trail?
- What is the Significance of this "Tab Style"?
- Understanding CP-violation from a toy model of two fermions and a scalar boson
- What can I put a kilowatt into? (Or: help me save my hairdryers)
- Why is it more secure to use intermediate CA certificates?
- Fresh guides to build an OS on Raspberry Pi
- Why should I depend on my minions?
- When would you use 敬語 in its plain forms?
- Calculate the sum of ILD
- Can't create polygon in an editable layer in ArcMap 10.3
- Can Pac-Man Eat This String?