Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
3 years ago
1Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Should I trust a website which uses a HTTPS certificate using SHA-1
- Is it still "landing" in a seaplane?
- How could matings between two species produce only female offspring?
- How do I create a terminal-based GUI?
- What does a norm of a polynomial space mean?
- How to make food last indefinitely
- Are all dead wizards/witches buried?
- How do I remove labels from glass jars/bottles?
- In RSA, how does the CPU deal with this huge modulus (8196 bits)?
- Is Helvetica considered a "web safe" font?
- Does Microsoft's "Password Ban" list insecurely store user passwords?
- Is asking to pay off principal first a placebo?
- What do you call this problem in the knee area of the jeans?
- Why does a touched piece not have to move in online play?
- need to find out if my hard drive is broken - windows corrupted and wont boot
- Will flat earth society membership affect my graduate school application?
- Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- Is it ever a good idea to close credit cards?
- is there a canonical way of representing key combinations in elisp? what is it?
- Props in seminar
- typedef of array of typdefs of array
- Why is Pepper Potts missing from last movies with Iron Man?
- Do Nondetection and Invisibility protect you from True Seeing?
- Alternating Sign Sequence