Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Is the train station of Aiguafreda, Spain ever served?
- Why the radius of convergence and not "areas of convergence" for power series?
- Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- How can I change the camera to include more of my scene?
- Mathematically, why was the Enigma machine so hard to crack?
- Why did Sofia gift me a Legion?
- How to store a large folder in a single file without compression
- What exactly makes the Haskell type system so revered (vs say, Java)?
- How do I stop cars from tailgating?
- Is there an alternative to the scientific method?
- Error in my proof?
- Why a zero clearance insert?
- Are there words with positive connotations used to describe atheists or other non-religious people?
- If you 'caramelize' an onion, does an onion contain sugar?
- Showing how to solve an equation in LaTeX
- Is it safe to treat a system downstream of a reverse-biased diode as de-energized?
- I like it, so how do I put a Ring on it?
- Draw a Random ASCII Art Quilt
- Could Falcon 9 splash down IN water?
- Why does Ben Affleck / Bruce Wayne look old?
- Were the Headmasters of Hogwarts prohibited from teaching?
- Why 200GB content DB limit when using RBS
- Latex distributions. What are their main differences?
- Pon Farr in the new timeline