Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
1 year ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Open a local copy of Force.com project using MavensMate in ST3
- Adding special characters (e.g. $) to double value in Identify window?
- Is (x - x) always positive zero for doubles, or sometimes negative zero?
- When I am prompted to restart after uninstalling software, is a shutdown okay too?
- Are these quotes by Malcom X, Albert Einstein, Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi, about the Israeli–Palestinian conflict correct?
- Why do Lie algebras pop up, from a categorical point of view?
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- Can a person happen? Is "Zodanga happened" correct?
- What are some "conceptualizations" that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- What is a candy or chocolate bar packaging informally called?
- Is bringing a major villain back from the dead a bad idea?
- Make a circle illusion animation
- How can normal files hide a virus?
- How can I beat Anub'Rekhan on Heroic?
- Does the "Nonstop Elevator Hack" work?
- Are there enough IPv6 addresses for every atom on the surface of the Earth?
- What happen if first rule of first iptable chain target is `RETURN`?
- Are TED presentations academically credible?
- Why use higher ISO when using a tripod and the object is static?
- I was honest about wasting time: can this harm my job?
- Why is polling accepted in web programming?
- What are the differences between c-like, constructor, and uniform initialization?
- Was an amendment proposed making everyone in favour of a war liable for military service?
- What is your favorite statistical graph?