Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
3 years ago
1Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- If the ship's self-destruct is such a great idea why don't real Navies do this?
- Quantum Mechanics after the detection of Gravitational Waves
- Script Kiddies - how do they find my server IP?
- What happens to lasers in space battles?
- Why are films where the bad guy "wins" at the end so rare?
- Electrons bouncing in a wire
- Why are SLR mechanisms still prevalent among high-end digital cameras?
- How can a rocket's self-destruct make for a safer situation than being out-of-control?
- I picked the wrong spells as a wizard, how do I recover?
- Single word for "Someone who's in on a secret"
- Which RFCs should be cited as internet standards?
- How many words of power did I shout?
- Do researchers receive no income from revenues arising from their published papers?
- 2005 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor showing codes P0053, P0054, P0059 and P0060
- C++ idiom(s) for "for each except the last" (or "between each consecutive pair of elements")
- Does a continual damage effect stack with itself?
- Easy way to solve logarithms without a calculator?
- What’s the right character for an apostrophe?
- Grammar for ask
- Pitfalls of Academic Blogging
- Is comparison of const_iterator with iterator well-defined?
- standard header for i2c and ISP?
- Python exception handler to recommend package
- What happens if the US Supreme Court ties 4-4?