Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
3 years ago
1Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Dictionaries and Functions
- Is it safe to drink reboiled water?
- Is it possible to transfer a virus through browser video?
- Why did Tommen stop Cersei from attending the funeral?
- What's the point of "cheese alternative" that has dairy in it?
- How to test a bolted-in heavy duty 50a / 80a / 100a fuse with a multimeter without removing it?
- Rainbowlify An Image
- Insurance company sent me huge check instead of pharmacy. Now what?
- Does Data "unlearn" things?
- Color correspondance in tikz and pyplot
- What are the alternatives to door passcodes?
- In a formal paper, should I censor "brainf**k", the name of a programming language?
- Light's inverse square law: Does it require a minimum distance from the source?
- How to run a command at an average of 5 times per second?
- I don't want to kill any more mice, but my advisor insists that I must in order to get my PhD
- How can I prevent loud meetings near my desk?
- Why did John buy so many batteries?
- Compiling an application for use in highly radioactive environments
- E: Malformed entry 54 in list file /etc/apt/sources.list (Component)
- Why did Anakin turn to the Dark Side?
- Guard gets fired after saving CEO's life
- How can I explain to my parents that I study programming languages? (soft question)
- Are there theoretical applications of trigonometry?
- And and... and. And.?