Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- To forcefully do something you're not supposed to do
- What do you do/say to someone who has been off work because they lost someone close?
- How to find Chrome extensions that inject ads into any webpage I browse?
- Should I be calling a plumber or someone from my water supply company to test for contaminents in my water?
- How do I level up in Pillars of Eternity?
- Is there a simpler or better way of saying "promises that hold no meaning"?
- Is the Golden Superman canon, and what were his exact powers?
- Has any prior accident been caused by a psychologically unstable and/or suicidal crew member?
- Xmodmap unlisted characters. Is there a way to add them?
- Riddle - Socks that may or may not be puppets
- What are the details when opening the cockpit door from outside?
- Callback on Derived Class?
- How does one efficiently clean-up hair from sink after shaving or trimming beard?
- Are there any Algebraic Geometry Theorems that were proved using Combinatorics?
- SSH: Safe for client to host private RSA key?
- Why is there is a pan-slavic movement?
- Is there an idiom for "I'm not an expert when it comes to kinds of feces"
- What famous line does this Linux command line represent?
- Tiling a Chessboard with tetrominos
- What skill do I lack to factor multivariate polynomials?
- Very Simple Triangles
- Why did Hermione stay with Harry and not leave with Ron?
- How small does sand have to be to get wet?
- Print constant exponent value using printf in c