Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Tensor products from internal hom?
- What are benefits and downsides of unprivileged containers?
- Is the 'finally' portion of a 'try ... catch ... finally' construct even necessary?
- What is the meaning of the term whole grain?
- How do I insert a new row in Excel via the keyboard?
- Simple LibGDX Pong game
- Can text shadow enhance readability?
- How do I handle a 10 year old girl "in love"?
- How easy to read are small caps vs lower case?
- Why does the SpaceX reusable launcher use vertical rather than horizontal landing?
- A more powerful bow
- Slick proof of exponential inequality
- Was Neo actually born on 9/11?
- Set with small internal radius, small perimeter and prescribed area
- What construction can I use instead of Contains?
- What does "the brass" mean, exactly, in military context?
- Are passwords comprised of key sequences on a keyboard any less secure than the same characters but jumbled up?
- Why doesn't fluorescent lamp produce shadows?
- Is there a notation for being a finite subset?
- Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- Is this a good pattern: replacing a long function with a series of lambdas?
- Are there any good examples of commonly ingested molecules that contain particular toxic individual elements?
- Why did this Cirrus deploy the parachute while ditching over Pacific Ocean?
- Adding Eastings and Northings as attributes automatically to a point layer in QGIS