Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Why do we need to learn Set Theory?
- What is the benefit of an AT-AT walker over a conventional tank?
- What attitude should a speaker have to going over time?
- Switch to parent shell without logging out
- Quantity vs Quality of Publication during PhD
- Where can I go to get IRB approval?
- What was the origin of Durin's Line?
- Replace or append a line with string within a file
- How to show two options without preferring one over the other initially?
- How do you determine that your hardware is 64 bit capable when there is no operating system installed?
- Contradiction on prime decomposition
- What does “in camphor” mean?
- How can I keep learning new songs and not forget the previous ones?
- Rationalizing a Denominator with Cube Roots
- Prove that the elements of the triangle sum have even numbers of divisors.
- Is it ethical for a student to edit the Wikipedia page of his advisor?
- What are the differences between Cherubim and Seraphim?
- Wrapping text with curly braces
- ternary operator with a constant (true) value?
- What is the exact mass of the Sun?
- Most common number
- Is it possible the person sitting across from me at Starbucks was trying to hack my laptop?
- Alternatives to the expression "poor man's <noun>"
- A species developing writing but not (yet) speech