Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Is Ternary a option for a tech future?
- On sentences true in all finite groups
- First random number is always smaller than rest
- John Nash's Legacy
- Is full disk encryption on a server in a secure data center pointless?
- During pregnancy, do babies send stem cells to their mothers to repair organ damage?
- Clarence the Slow Typist
- Move files by date into different directory using CLI
- Eating alone in London
- Do Japanese actually pronounce the "v" sound?
- Where can I try konoko and konowata in Japan?
- Why do fighter aircraft manufacturers still focus on making their planes more dogfight-worthy?
- Can an atom bond with more than 8 other atoms?
- grep command not working in conditional statement
- How to keep a bucket of water from freezing by only natural means?
- Where is the latex manual?
- Can I rejunvenate a rubber o-ring?
- Need help finding this DM tool!
- An introduction to algebraic topology from the categorical point of view
- Genetically preventing a rebellion on a generation ship
- Identification of a quadrilateral as a trapezoid, rectangle, or square
- "Dachboden" or "Speicher" as "attic" in Austria?
- How can I test an Event Observer that will run when an Order is Purchased?
- What's wrong with my newcommand?