Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- An old car in bad condition
- Question about bleeding
- Why do characteristic impedances matter only when traces are longer than half a wavelength?
- Unable to Process the authenticateForTransportDiscovery \ validateMetadata request
- Grep showing file name and string found
- Why didn't Harry want to be placed in Slytherin?
- Is the folder structure dying?
- Scrum Project Management Methodology strategy for working towards a fixed deadline
- Shielding your CodeReview on GitHub
- Is non-manmade pandemic a realistic threat to modern first world?
- Unsubscribe safely
- Is there an Apex code formatting standard?
- What is an effective way to tune a guitar for an unpracticed ear?
- Lookup field value through query is gibberish?
- What can hackers do with ability to read /etc/passwd
- How are zombie and skeleton horses spawn?
- Leap for Leap Seconds!
- Chemicals in Urinal Odor Eaters
- What is the state of intellectual property when the owner goes bankrupt?
- Is it possible to enter password for sudo only once, and configure it to not require for password on other terminals?
- Linear and Circular DNA
- What do these words have in common, and where?
- Can you use the D&D 5e player's handbook in a 3.5e game?
- non-condecending term that has the meaning that is usually associated to 'first world'