Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
1 year ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- What is the exothermic reaction of superglue with cardboard?
- Deducting side work sole proprietorship expenses from regular employment earnings?
- Is there a biological mechanism for evolution encoded into our DNA?
- Multiply with restricted operations
- Binary Search Tree C++ Implementation
- Daughter is 11 and really upset that she may be lesbian
- Does the Chinese language distinguish "doubt" and "suspicion"?
- For an HTTPS web application, is it worthwhile to encrypt the password before POSTing it, to keep a MITM attacker from harversting it?
- Does Venice smell?
- Beginning a sentence with a function name?
- Edit Polygon in Ubuntu
- Where can I eat sushi with chocolate in it?
- Why should the generalization of a 'sequence' be called a 'net'?
- Does this property of a first-order structure imply categoricity?
- How does David Lightman in WarGames manage to hack a computer by dialling a number?
- Double \prec as a single symbol?
- Integral of inverse of square root of quartic function with real roots
- Uso della parola "consultazione"
- Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- openright sections in article class
- Is there any way to increase the number of spells I can cast per day as a wizard?
- How to extract elevation information from contour lines?
- Vanishing eigenvalues of Jacobian
- What steps to add a user to a system without using useradd/adduser?