Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
3 years ago
1Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Do jets breaking the sound barrier leave shredded metal on the ground?
- What is it that repeats once every minute?
- Where are all the static members stored?
- Bovinae immune to predators
- The Knight and the Maze
- How to check if files are different before copying and overwriting?
- Is there any reason to disable paste password on login?
- Why is my SSL certificate untrusted on Android?
- How would a merfolks spaceship take off?
- Do X without Y
- How to set file permissions with touch command
- Same XP when evolving vs catching a pokemon?
- Are there "standard" torque values for fasteners?
- Import whole site to wordpress
- How to keep wizards and other magicial creatures from taking over the government?
- Was Kirk and Uhura's kiss in Star Trek really the first interracial kiss on TV?
- Legalize Reversed Date
- How to safely store a defective (bulging) lithium-ion battery
- Are private, unguessable URLs equivalent to authentication?
- What is worse for password strength, a poor password policy or no password policy at all?
- What should I do if I forgot to turn in a hotel room key card after checking out?
- Keeping my mouth shut, referring to avoiding weight gain
- Convert exponents into ASCII art
- Identify this comedy B-Movie about mob enforcers