Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
1 year ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Example of Integrate applying a numerical evaluation N
- Why is there a collation conflict between system views
- if do not know the answer of one question
- Display a tally (in varying bases)
- How to protect source code locally when traveling with it
- What is the logical reason for bullying Spock?
- How do you encourage group decisions over individual actions?
- Is there a word which means whatever you want it to mean? Or has no meaning?
- Is C++14 adding new keywords to C++?
- Using Java to Add the Contents of two EditText views in Android
- Sorting an List of tiles based on size and row limitation
- Random name-picker with array
- What is the equivalent of European "seminar" in US universities?
- MLE in layman terms
- Passing functions into other functions as parameters, bad practice?
- Are cargo holds pressurised these days?
- How literally should you take "The Higgs boson gives other particles mass"?
- Extract reflections from photo in Photoshop for use later?
- How to sort vertically and horizontally?
- What is the meaning of "The seed is strong"?
- Weather recommendations for Amsterdam
- What is the limit of the following sum
- Number of Technical Architects
- "My personal opinion is..." Is it always pointless to use the words "personal" and "personally"?