Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- What is an antonym for "prior" that is shorter than "subsequent?"
- Some basic questions related to the moments of a probability distribution
- Can a person be 'further arrested'?
- How do I replace the last occurrence of a character in a string using sed?
- The things people do without permisson
- Mass distribution in the early universe
- Fourier Animation
- Could people perceive the color blue in ancient times?
- I think I smelled whiskey in a colleague's cup at work. What do I do?
- How to install Unreal Engine 4?
- "Mystics" in buddhism? (<i>"There is nothing hidden in my teaching"</i> and the like)
- Find a limit of an integral
- If point is nothing how come line which made up of set of points has length
- Why doesn't a cigarette lighter generate thrust?
- Best practices when hosting visiting speaker (especially with the questions part of their talk)
- what encryption model does magento uses
- Pick the latest file based upon the sequence number given in the file name
- Extent of Empire of Lalitaditya Muktapida?
- Where do you park a Star Destroyer at the Death Star?
- Are wet wipes subject to the TSA's 3-1-1 Liquids Rule?
- Do the real numbers "know" that they are countable in a larger model?
- Are rational numbers much less than reals
- Why is kVA not the same as kW?
- How to check if Alter view/stored proc script has run successfully