Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
1 year ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- Should I learn to use LaTex to write up a History Masters Thesis?
- How to tell if a code is loseless.
- Best way to express 2014
- How to maintain reproduction?
- Why does apt removes unwanted packages when giving * as suffix?
- Categorize continuous data effectively (taking into account a response variable)
- Dark spot under cockpit on A-10s
- Each other's / each others'
- Why did the Baron Harkonnen cut off Rabban?
- Shortest code to print ':)' random times
- Undefined Behavior Killed My Cat
- How to remove the 'Reload trusted' button when opening blend file
- How to politely communicate that I really can learn well only if I do it myself?
- Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- Missing $ inserted in maths mode
- Is there a secular, non vulgar alternative to "for heaven's sake"?
- How was this dot identified as a mystery planet originally (Pluto in this case)?
- How could Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai eat from the carob tree?
- 'The good of the people' & 'follow in everything the general will'
- Mandelbrot image in every language
- Disadvantages of scoped-based memory management
- Should professors intervene if a student is wearing offensive clothing in their classroom?
- Libre Office Calc - always have to zoom in!
- Why can we still crack snapchat photos in 12 lines of Ruby?