Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
2 years ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- How to make users cut down on profanity in a community, where profanity is allowed?
- Cops and Robbers: Regex Golf
- How many hearts does River Song have?
- What is the white film on my wet carrots?
- Do all stars have an oort cloud or is it a rare occurance?
- Sing Happy Birthday to your favourite programming language
- What is a non-tenure-track assistant professor position in the USA and is it harmful?
- How to derive Schrodinger equation?
- Regular expression using \\ vs using \
- What is the 'command' command and what is it used for?
- Looking for an old (50s?) story about a better mousetrap
- Need help with GRE question
- How to change visudo editor from nano to vim?
- How do I patch/workaround SSLv3 POODLE vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566)?
- Making world map to show where hole drilled through centre of Earth starts/ends on land vs water?
- Are oxidizer to fuel mixture ratios based on mass or volume?
- iPhone hotspot prioritized over ethernet
- I attended an Olympiad for student and failed. How should I write this down on my CV?
- Are women required to wear skirts to get into some tourist sites?
- Poisoned Iced Tea
- What to do when no search engine can find a connection that clearly exists
- Would using Cherenkov radiation for lighting be feasible?
- Matching a case when one element in a pair is Null
- Why do we need red blood cells?