Why is the author of a post not notified when a question is about to close? Many times I have found the question closed only when I visit the question for a probable answer barring the author to clarify his question.
1 year ago
0Should possible feature requests that can be interpreted as questions and have good answers be closed?
- shutdown using keyboard
- Maths binomial theorem question.
- Are Master's becoming required for USA PhD programs?
- What is the difference between 投诉 and 抱怨?
- Do I cite books that helped me indirectly?
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- In a leap year, is the extra month Adar I or Adar II?
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- Writing better JUnit tests
- Inductive argument for infinite number of cities
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- Single word for shopping after comparing price and features across multiple shops and product types
- Valid Through The Ages
- Do postdoctoral studies have official certificate?
- X-Y scatterplot
- How much does tire pressure affect the weight of the wheels
- Public constructor of a private class
- Is this function vulnerable to SQL injection?
- Draw the shadows of buildings
- Where are my all installed programs?
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Can we introduce new operations that make quintics solvable?
- Is it OK for an MSc Student to Review a Scientific Paper?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?