Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
4 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Self resonance frequency for MLCC capacitor
- How many steps is considered "too many" when providing the user with a tutorial?
- Cleverbot Game in Java
- Does each "strike" of a multiattack require a new attack roll?
- Create output twice the length of the code
- Eliminating square roots in trig identities (Integrating square roots)
- Essays and thoughts on mathematics
- DML statement cannot operate on Trigger.new or Trigger.old
- Can I disable a command while still allowing things to be mapped to it?
- Is it possible to construct a field larger than the complex numbers?
- Someone else is using my IP address with an old A Record. What can i do?
- How can I modify environments on beamer without knowing their original definition
- Nine Different Earths in One System--How to Make That Possible
- Evaluate trig integrals (sin and cos)
- Are dagger categories truly evil?
- Humanely reducing the human population?
- why does the B-52 take off without rotating?
- Seek and you shall Scan... on partitioned tables
- A sloppy calculation
- Why buy insurance?
- “Especially because” in German
- A term for a particular makeshift lock (image included)
- Why don't stealth aircraft designs use podded engines?
- Have there been (successful) attempts to use something other than spheres for homotopy groups?