Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
3 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Is there a simpler or better way of saying "promises that hold no meaning"?
- How to show keys (ctrl, alt, ..., etc.) as fancy as StackOverflow?
- Is a Regenerated Creature Removed from Combat?
- How can the breath of a pilot be recorded?
- Riddle - Socks that may or may not be puppets
- Combining multiple textures with a white background
- Identifying a Movie called "Espionage"
- Is induction valid when starting at a negative number as a base case?
- Did Dumbledore know that Ron would get lost?
- Opposite of StringSplit
- Practical brute-force attack on 128 bit encryption
- What to do when university has not yet reimbursed travel costs for a job interview?
- How does one efficiently clean-up hair from sink after shaving or trimming beard?
- Should I be concerned if my website throws stack information?
- Is Gandalf's origin discussed in the books but just excluded from the movies?
- Is "women men girls love meet die" a valid sentence?
- `command .*` acts on the parent directory
- Proving that for when AB = 2BA, then B is not invertible if A is invertible.
- Write this equation in latex
- Why is collective bargaining by a group of employees not the same thing as price-fixing?
- What kinds of Open-Source licenses are NOT OK to use internally in a corporation?
- How do bathroom scales measure body fat percent?
- How to unlock account for public key shh authorization, but not for password authorization?
- Why does BRIGHT red in direct sun come out orange?