Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
3 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Does Mathematica have an equivalent of Python's float.as_integer_ratio?
- Identification of a quadrilateral as a trapezoid, rectangle, or square
- Is university math all about proofs?
- Can an atom join with more than 8 other atoms?
- Which version is correct?
- Aliasing a command with special parameters
- "Er muss zurückfahren nach Basel." Correct?
- Computing irrational numbers
- Check if words are isomorphs
- Filtering of an unwanted frequency through a Fourier Transform
- Block Building Bot Flocks!
- Altimeter reading relative to aircraft
- The impact of the subconscious mind on the conscious mind
- John Nash's Legacy
- Does it make sense to authenticate a user when he/she provides existing valid credentials while registering?
- Store a filename in a variable minus the extension
- What is mathematical structure?
- Black wants to go first!
- How to render infinite universe?
- Fields of arbitrary cardinality
- What's wrong with my newcommand?
- Should I include independently derived but not novel results in my thesis?
- Draw an Image as a Voronoi Map
- labeling the plot frame automatically