Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
2 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- How to shorten this code or make it more efficient?
- How secure is Java's hashCode()?
- I am considering leasing a new car for my ex-wife. What can go wrong?
- Interesting meta-meta-mathematical theorems?
- What? No error?
- What is exponentiation?
- \int_incr:N inside tabular environment
- A paradox to Lenz's law
- Error in C#: "an expression tree may not contain a base access" - why not?
- What do rodents do?
- How to unlock admin account
- Dark spot under cockpit on A-10s
- Why "ls" doesnt show the file that "find" discovered ?
- Under what circumstances would one use a signed char in C++?
- Shortest code to print ':)' random times
- How to edit the /etc/hosts file?
- Python: Make an Operator update UI after executed
- How can I set footnotes' numbers as superscript in a French report?
- What is the canonical form of real symmetric 2n\times 2n matrix under unitary congruence?
- How to politely communicate that I really can learn well only if I do it myself?
- Best way to express 2014
- Rename files incrementally in a specific directory?
- How accurate is the Chinese spoken in Firefly?
- Is it usual that a professor never proves a theorem in a class?