Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
3 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Is there any cut of beef that's close to Kobe beef?
- What werewolf hunter uses this equipment (crossbow and hat)?
- Chord symbols for inversions of 7th chords
- Why are the EVA suits in the suitport (concept) exposed to the environment?
- Is it advisable to use a temp table when the stored procedure could be run simultaneously by different users?
- Humans as Pets?
- Is multiple inheritance from the same base class via different parent classes really an issue here?
- Will a charger for Canon 60D batteries work on 40D batteries?
- Is it expected that a part-time grad student publish before getting a their PhD?
- What's a real-world example of "overfitting"?
- Tires exploding vs deflating
- SSH MOTD per User
- How to clone, disjoin & rename a Windows 2008 R2 VM offline, then rejoin domain online
- Is there an opening where both knights get behind c4 and f4 pawns?
- Multi Domain SSL for different ip?
- Shortening boolean with if statement for document version comparison
- Arithmetic in tikz coordinates (parentheses)
- What makes someone deserving of a Ph.D.?
- How to solve these equations for x and y..
- Make user aware that he cannot enter arbitrary values into textbox?
- Numerical evidence and argument against Littlewood conjecture
- Finding the correct tmp dir on multiple platforms
- Science Fiction short story(-ies) about a person who is arrested by a robot for being outside at night
- A significant amount of zombies were detected in your city