Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
3 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- My grandfather's socks
- Dense subsets of an infinite set in the cofinite topology
- Do I need to act happy all the time even if I'm not really?
- d3fg command in vi Editor
- How to do a good job of undergraduate advisement?
- Bad sign if nobody can comprehend one's code?
- Why is Firefox so slow over SSH?
- Interpolate nil argument to `format` as the empty string?
- What does it mean for a door to be armed?
- TDD for Euler Problem #4
- Can you make a sword out of Ivory?
- Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- Why is ethyne and not ethene used for welding?
- I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand times: English doesn't make sense
- How do I run memtest86+?
- Why do people risk death by joining Starfleet if not for money or preservation of their homes?
- Which version of Java should I use for a desktop application to reach the most users?
- What's the courtesy: wipe off the wash basin?
- Random walk on the edges of a cube
- On an example of an eventually oscillating function
- Do photographers see ambiguity in the color of the blue/black (gold/white) dress?
- How can the "dress" optical illusion be accurately reproduced on other images?
- Intuition of non-free homology groups?
- Would it be acceptable to occasionally sleep at the lab?