Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
2 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Is there any good reason not to kick people?
- GOTO before local variable
- Is it safe to stand by the windows during a thunderstorm?
- Order of execution of trigger and workflow
- Break the popularity contest crypto
- Is there a good way to distribute pregenerated characters?
- Creating a new list by dropping sub elements of the original list
- Facultative Cannibalism?
- Decision Table for the Movement AI in a Game
- How many required fields are too many?
- Unplugging a router from the wall socket
- Could Khal Drogo's Khalasar really have defeated the Iron Throne?
- Is this kids experiment a legitimate way to show that air has mass?
- Understanding Drupal 8 and namespaces
- Is this really a golden ratio spiral?
- Who has the higher authority, the pilot in command or ATC?
- What are the downsides of a twisted wheel?
- How can I require an array of resources in puppet?
- minipage horizontal alignment
- word: fridges that keep things hot (and not cold)
- Why was the first compiler written before the first interpreter?
- Source that taking charity without a genuine need is a good thing
- Appropriate word for internet name of a person
- What hazardous wildlife is there in the UK?