Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
3 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- STL Queue Implementation
- Quantum Entanglement - an illusion based on a wrong assumption?
- How to avoid being forked into oblivion by a more powerful contributor?
- Can my IT department read my Google Hangouts chats while at work?
- How does Elsa resolve the practical problems of living in an ice palace?
- What's wrong with solving absolute value equations in this way?
- When to use a dot or a tie in music notation?
- Distinguishing between "opposites" of "ortho-"
- How can I deal with senior colleagues constantly getting my name wrong?
- Share centralized queries for multiple databases
- Name of an anime show
- Why does research cost so much money?
- How did Eddard Know the True Parentage of Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella
- What damage does Whip of Spiders do and how is it used?
- How long does coolant last in storage?
- Are sharks a threat to undersea cables?
- What is the use of the golden like coat on this circuit?
- Does a pine needle mulch make your soil acidic?
- How to wire Two dimmers controlling a string of recessed light?
- Which acid is the most effective against oxidation of avocados?
- What's an idiom for something that you've heard many times?
- Why do resistors still use color coding?
- Is there a word for "a variety of breakfast foods"
- What's the difference between wasting seed and having marital relations without the possibility of conception?