Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
4 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Why did airport security swab my hands with wet paper?
- Politically Correct Valkyries: Why do they choose who they choose?
- What was the aim of this invalid HTTP request that tells a story about goats in the request URI?
- Can an infinite sum of irrational numbers be rational?
- What does "Ex Machina" mean?
- Need help with moral dilemma of first client
- Why are SLR mechanisms still prevalent among high-end digital cameras?
- Why does this regression NOT fail due to perfect multicollinearity, although one variable is a linear combination of others?
- Why does capacitance value changes with applied voltage?
- Preparing a multiple choice test
- How was Mathematica built?
- Hollow out an array
- Expression for internal struggle
- Number of steps for a binary search
- Why is it possible to drive a nail into a piece of wood with a hammer, but it is not possible to push a nail in by hand?
- Tire SideWall Damage. Replace?
- Difference between +=1 and ++ in C
- Which characters have been recast in the Harry Potter films?
- How does AngularJS resolves call to variables on $scope in 2 or more controllers?
- Why would Gringotts need a Curse-Breaker?
- Output the van der Corput sequence
- Saying "I feel you" in a conversation
- How to order several options of a command (ls)?
- Which fingers to use in a 2 finger pocket when rock climbing?