Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
4 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Is it offensive to "just hike" on a pilgrim's path?
- Is the illustrator of Shokugeki no Soma a hentai mangaka?
- Qual è il significato dell'espressione "a scapito di" in questo brano?
- As a tourist, can I try firearms in California?
- Is it the Graphic Designers' job to correct/suggest grammar and punctuation?
- How can an airliner make up for time lost?
- The unwriteable punctuation mark
- How were books published in Ancient Greece?
- Is Leicester City winning the English Football premiership the most improbable single event in betting history?
- I don't want to kill any more mice, but my advisor insists that I must in order to get my PhD
- Is it okay to splice a backup camera into the reverse lights?
- Can cable splice devices be concealed?
- Can't start a Kawasaki GPX 750
- Are there an infinite number of prime numbers where removing any number of digits leaves a prime?
- My strange hotel room neighbours
- My boss frequently calls me outside work hours. How should I deal with it?
- Does multiple numbers per button have an effect on security?
- Meaning of "keep your worms warm"?
- Does "credere che" need always subjunctive?
- Will having a history of depression prevent me from flying?
- Insurance company sent me huge check instead of pharmacy. Now what?
- How to use a union of two types
- How do ki foci work?
- Output a negative values