Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
2 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Role of isopropanol in plasmid isolation
- Riesz's Theorem of compactness
- What does the "phase margin" parameter of an opamp imply?
- Upside-down syntax trees for linguistics with horizontal lines
- Can we introduce new operations that make quintics solvable?
- X-Y scatterplot
- Inductive argument for infinite number of cities
- Upgrade from Ubuntu 13.10 to 14.04
- A Problem of Combinatorics
- Are there any rules or guidelines out there for in-game gambling in D&D 4e?
- Why is "poignant" pronounced [pȯi-nyənt ]?
- How can I see when package has been upgraded?
- Decision trees for advertising data
- What is Overmodulation?
- How could there be a truly "pure" state?
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- Is it OK for an MSc Student to Review a Scientific Paper?
- Why is router considered to be a layer 3 device while it can handle layer 4 headers too?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Solution environment via true/false switch
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Is it necessary that every function is a derivative of some function?
- How can I print out all but the last n characters in bash?