Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
4 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- What is the reverse of the 'go to next' command
- Explain "Curse of dimensionality" to a child
- Removing an ordered pair from a list of ordered pairs according to a certain criterion
- How to do translation via csv file imported from PHP my admin
- What are the different wing planforms? What are each's advantages? Where are they commonly used?
- "Hello, World!"
- Gravitation Potential Energy
- Would a submarine make a great spaceship?
- What US states are most likely to rebel?
- Does LaTeX have some incrementation system to use with description lists?
- Zigzagify a String
- We all use mathematical induction to prove results, but is there a proof of mathematical induction itself?
- Why do people repeatedly hit the phone hook switch when disconnected?
- Erlang Process vs Java Thread
- Why are only X men called mutants?
- Design decisions while porting a non object-oriented C program to Java
- Who are these DC superheroes?
- New MacBook had user accounts already; I deleted admin and can't get back in
- Is it always possible to balance a 4-legged table?
- How to identify terminated Windows process if I still have its PID?
- Why don't starships use holodecks as living quarters?
- Are any ships in Star Wars capable of intergalactic travel?
- You have some cheat codes for real life, but they're expensive to use. Can they still be used?
- What does CTRL+4 (and CTRL+\) do in bash or readline?