Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
3 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- How to break up a programming project into tasks for other developers?
- Find limit as x approaches infinity of exponential functions
- "go store to store" - meaning of the phrase?
- what could make Intelligent insect race
- Is there any way to use half-bits?
- Is there a term for a foreign word that looks like an English word but has a completely different meaning?
- Is id = 1 - id atomic?
- How to warn (noise/bleep) when Ubuntu is about to go into sleep mode?
- What do we say when glue does not stick anymore?
- A faster method to obtain `line-number-at-pos` in large buffers
- Random Walk on Ring City
- 418: I'm a teapot
- Looking for shorter alternatives to `range(...)`
- What Series is this game from?
- What does 'TL;DR' mean and how is it used?
- Count the number of element repeats at various distances
- What's the hold function on a multimeter for?
- Is CRT degaussing really dangerous for nearby laptops?
- How can magic be used to drive somone insane - later
- When is a topological space the homotopy colimit of an open covering?
- Midnight check-in: Hostel in Paris
- Defeating Russell's paradox
- Should a Gaussian Curve Always Be Drawn Symmetrically?
- Enumerate within TikZ node