Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
3 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- Hodorize a String
- Why Riemann sum is less than value of the integral?
- My customer wants to use my products to do something unsafe. What is my ethical obligation?
- Are 1 to 4 tons of coal required to create only one solar panel?
- Does 'Was' necessitate a situation which no longer holds?
- Is the term "method" defined by the C++ Standard?
- What is a word for a punishment given by people without proper trial instead of the court?
- Extending Abstract Person Validator
- The Three Laws of TDD and private methods
- Can we theoretically balance a perfectly symmetrical pencil on its one-atom tip?
- Larger moon = Larger Tides = No oceanic ships?
- Should I be afraid of biometric IDs?
- DC-to-DC voltage booster mosfet heat problem
- Looking for the media equivalent of "televised"
- Is there an alternative to the scientific method?
- How do I detect malware and remove it from iPad?
- Why do so many national flags contain the color red?
- Is "I like dogs but cats" a valid sentence?
- Is it possible to convert 7z to tar directly?
- Minimum base to count to a string
- Is the train station of Aiguafreda, Spain ever served?
- Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- Why is it important to focus on user needs as opposed to requests?
- Why does applying 56-bit DES twice only give 57 bits of security?