Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
4 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- is while loop intrinsically a recursion?
- Using Dataset with TimeObjects in EventSeries
- How to safely store a defective (bulging) lithium-ion battery
- Why are Chinese mountains scaled by steps? (instead of winding paths)
- Is a one-dimensional compact complex analytic space necessarily projective?
- Is slash (/) part of the name of Linux root directory?
- Is there evidence in the books about Harry Potter's birthday?
- How do pilots set the exact amount of thrust needed for a reduced power takeoff?
- What determines monster proficiency for skills not listed in the Monster Manual?
- "Even vinegar, once you've gotten it for free, tastes sweet": Is there an English equivalent for this saying?
- Salon workers, for short?
- How does a vibraphone produce correct musical tunes?
- I am a shape and yet I'm a letter
- Will this AC-AC SSR work for a safety start / stop switch for a power tool
- How do people suffering from hypoxia not realize they aren't getting enough oxygen?
- An inequality in cyclic polygon and tangential polygon
- Does 1 pixel have a standard size?
- Numbers: ordinals and cardinals
- How can I determine (as a layman) if an E-mail was set to self destruct?
- Do's and Dont's of doing a pilgrimage as an atheist?
- Explain css syntax .apexp .detailList .list td
- How to draw a circle in TikZ?
- Why did Salyut 7 freeze over, while ISS requires massive cooling system?
- Difference between 'as you wish dining' vs 'second seating'