Oneboxing is one of the brilliantly useful features of our chat system. Could we also have oneboxing for Google+ posts and profiles? I'm told it's the future.
4 years ago
5moving question-related discussions from comments to chat seems pointless, destroys clarifying information
- What's the deadline to contribute to a Roth IRA
- Why does this matrix give the derivative of a function?
- What was the general critical reaction to Star Trek: The Motion Picture?
- Why does the sign have to be flipped in this inequality?
- How many times will this code run? (or, how rich is grandma?)
- Need copper to ground electrical box
- Religious Experience
- Word for damage that isn't serious, mostly visual and not hindering the function of the thing
- Name of a monastery/restaurant in Austria
- Is it possible to have four equally sized windows on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS?
- Is it possible to apply a ColorGradient to a string Style?
- How can I fix my cracked radiator temporary for a trip? Is there any way to do it?
- A person suffering from many phobias
- "severe" as a verb: is it acceptable usage?
- Output the qwerty keyboard
- What if there are an odd number of twists in a twisted pair cable?
- Is there anything that can be done with recursion that can't be done with loops?
- What do pilots actually see through the windows?
- How to justify the absence of weapons
- Why do the Starfleet cadets get away with assaulting Kirk in a bar without being disciplined?
- Why is the nose of the Mig-21 shaped so differently compared to other fighter aircraft?
- Determine the amp hour rating of a home made battery pack
- Hacker put password on PC, need help to get into PC
- Can people change their name to my previous name?